We at bonafide hr are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
bonafide hr may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy was created January 2018.
WHO ARE WE?
Here are the details that the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regards to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, known as General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) says we have to give you as a ‘data controller’:
- Our site address is www.bonafidehr.co.uk
- Our company name is bonafide hr ltd
- Our registered address is 28 Rosslyn Hill, Hampstead LONDON NW3 1NH
- Our Data Protection Officer is Ather Mahmood and he can be contacted at email@example.com
If you apply for any of the jobs posted on our website, you will be consenting to provide us with your personal details for this purpose. If you are unsuccessful, then we will not hold this information on record for longer than 6 months. If you are successful, then your information may be kept in order to provide a service to the ultimate recruiting company (our client).
See the section below ‘What we may collect’ for further information about the data we collect and process.
WHAT WE MAY COLLECT
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you put into forms or surveys on our website at any time
- A record of any correspondence between us
- Details of any transactions relating to our Services
- Details of your visits to our website and the resources you use
- Information about your computer (e.g. your IP address, browser, operating system, etc.) for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers.
Under GDPR, we will ensure that your personal data is processed lawfully, fairly, and transparently, without adversely affecting your rights. We will only process your personal data if at least one of the following basis applies:
- a) you have given consent to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes;
- b) processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party or in order to take steps at the request of you prior to entering into a contract;
- c) processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject;
- d) processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of you or of another natural person;
- e) processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller; and/or
- f) processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us or by a third party such as our credit card payment processing, except where such interests are overridden by the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require protection of personal data, in particular where the data subject is a child.
[All Cookies used by and on our website are used in accordance with current English and EU Cookie Law.]
A few of the cookies we use last only for the duration of your web session and expire when you close your browser. Other cookies are used to remember you when you return to the site and will last for longer.
All cookies used on our site are set by us.
Most computer and some mobile web browsers automatically accept cookies but, if you prefer, you can change your browser to prevent that or to notify you each time a cookie is set. You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser. Please note however, that by blocking or deleting cookies you may not be able to take full advantage of the site.
Our cookies will be used for:
Essential session management
- creating a specific log-in session for a user of the site in order that the site remembers that a user is logged in and that their page requests are delivered in an effective, secure and consistent manner;
- recognising when a user of the website has visited before allowing us to identify the number of unique users we receive to the website and make sure we have enough capacity for the number of users that we get;
- recognising if a visitor to the website is registered with us in any way;
- we may also log information from your computer including the existence of cookies, your IP address and information about your browser program in order to allow us to diagnose problems, administer and track your usage of our site.
- customising elements of the promotional layout and/or content of the pages of the website.
Performance and measurement
- collecting statistical information about how our users use the website so that we can improve the site and learn which parts are most popular to users.]
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
We use information about you to:
- Present website content effectively to you.
- Provide information, products and services that you request, or (with your consent) which we think may interest you.
- Carry out our contracts with you.
- Allow you to use our interactive services if you want to.
- Tell you our charges.
- Tell you about other goods and services that might interest you. We will also let other people do this, and we (or they) may contact you.
If you are already our client, we will only contact you electronically about things similar to those previously provided to you.
If you are a new client, you will only be contacted if you wish to use our Services.
If you don’t want to be contacted for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box that you will find on screen.
Please note: We don’t identify individuals to our advertisers, but we do give them aggregate information to help them reach their target audience, and we may use information we have collected to display advertisements to that audience.
In addition, if you don’t want us to use your personal data for any of the other reasons set out in this section, you can let us know at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will delete your data from our systems. However, you acknowledge this will limit our ability to provide the best possible services to you.
In some cases, the collection of personal data may be a statutory or contractual requirement, and we will be limited in the services we can provide you if you don’t provide your personal data in these cases.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR DATA
We may transfer your collected data to storage outside the European Economic Area (EEA). It may be processed outside the EEA to fulfil your order and deal with payment.
By giving us your personal data, you agree to this arrangement. We will do what we reasonably can to keep your data secure.
Payment will be encrypted. If we give you a password, you must keep it confidential. Please don’t share it. Although we try to provide protection, we cannot guarantee complete security for your data, and you take the risk that any sending of that data turns out to be not secure despite our efforts.
We only keep your personal data for as long as we need to in order to use it as described above, and/or for as long as we have your permission to keep it. In any event, we will conduct an [annual] review to ascertain whether we need to keep your personal data. Your personal data will be deleted if we no longer need it.
We are allowed to disclose your information in the following cases:
- If we want to sell our business, or our company, we can disclose it to the potential buyer.
- We can disclose it to other businesses in our group.
- We can disclose it if we have a legal obligation to do so, or in order to protect other people’s property, safety or rights.
- We can exchange information with others to protect against fraud or credit risks.
We may contract with third parties to supply services to you on our behalf. These may include payment processing, search engine facilities, advertising and marketing. In some cases, the third parties may require access to some or all of your data. These are the third parties that have access to your information:
[Insert the list of companies that may access the data]
Where any of your data is required for such a purpose, we will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your data will be handled safely, securely, and in accordance with your rights, our obligations, and the obligations of the third party under GDPR and the law.